Welcome to the Parent/Student Resource Page!
Enrollment in Uvalde CISDAll children 4 years of age, or under 21 years of age on the first day of September of any scholastic year and whose parents or legal guardians are residents of the Uvalde Consolidated Independent School District will be admitted free of tuition to the public schools.
NEW student enrollment
Parents should bring the following documents listed below to your child’s school to complete registration:
- Official birth certificate
- Current immunization records
- Child's social security card
- Parent's driver license or state issued ID for identification purposes
- Last report card from the previous school (if available)
- Previous school's mailing address
- Proof of residency (utility bill, lease agreement, house closing statement)
- Also, it is helpful to bring TAKS, STAAR, or other standardized test results (if available)
Becoming a Parent VolunteerAs the 2018-2019 School Year kicks-off, so does the need for volunteers. Volunteers are a valued asset to our district. Individuals wishing to volunteer on campuses and with student organizations must attend a Volunteer Training and complete a background check.This training will consist of going over guidelines for the safety of both students and volunteers.Please bring:
-Valid Drivers License/State Issued ID Card
Contact:Melissa Flores(830) 278-6655 ext. 1099