Welcome to Payroll
The Payroll office is dedicated to producing timely, accurate compensation for all work performed. Uvalde C.I.S.D. possess technical knowledge and seeks to understand payroll laws in efforts to operate with honesty and confidentiality, while giving the best customer service. In doing so, Uvalde C.I.S.D. is committed to being professional with all customers and uses discretion while handling confidential information.
(830)278-6655 ext. 1026
Monday - Friday, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
Payroll Notification-Tax Adjustment for 2023
Every year, the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) makes changes regarding the Tax Brackets. For the 2023 Calendar year, the IRS provides tax inflation adjustments and it may increase Take-Home Pay.
What You Need to Know:
- The IRS announced adjustments to all seven federal tax brackets for tax year 2023
- These adjustments will raise each bracket, which could lead to an increase in take-home pay and earnings would be taxed at lower rates.
Things to Consider:
- Revisit your paycheck withholding in your employee access
- Scan the QR Code to go to your Employee Access Sign-in
- Log in using your employee username and password
- Go to Employee Information>W-4 Information
For more information, please contact your tax advisor or refer to the sources below, as Uvalde CISD Payroll Department is unable to advise you.
The following are some areas in which assistance is available:
- Payment of salaries to all employees and substitutes
- Track leaves and absences
- Provide W-4 forms for employee federal income tax deductions
- Verify bi-weekly time sheets
- Provide forms for Direct Deposit of salaries
- Process W-2 forms for all employees to comply with federal law and regulations