The Payroll office is dedicated to produce timely, accurate compensation for all work performed. Uvalde C.I.S.D. possess technical knowledge and seeks to understand payroll laws in efforts to operate with honesty and confidentiality, while giving the best customer service. In doing so, Uvalde C.I.S.D. is committed to being professional with all customers and uses discretion while handling confidential information.
The following are some areas in which assistance is available:
- Payment of salaries to all employees and substitutes
- Track leaves and absences
- Provide W-4 forms for employee federal income tax deductions
- Verify bi-weekly time sheets
- Provide forms for Direct Deposit of salaries
- Process W-2 forms for all employees to comply with federal law and regulations