District Office Information
Uvalde Consolidated Independent School District
1000 North Getty St.
Uvalde TX 78801
Click Here to Send Us a Message
All media inquires are handled by our
For Website Issues Contact:
Yvette C. Perez
830-278-6655 ext. 1020
Mission, Beliefs & Objectives
The mission of Uvalde CISD, a progressive rural community with heritage of inspiring and growing leaders, is to ensure each student has an excellent foundation to reach his or her goals through; personalized, rigorious instructions, global experiences, a dedicated staff with high expectations, community commitment and pride in the achievement of all students.
- We believe every person has value.
- We believe every person has potential.
- We believe every person learns.
- We believe in individual uniqueness.
- We believe inidividual determination is vital to success.
- We believe respect is the foundation for relationships.
- We believe community is essential for success.
- Each student will achieve global experiences through technology and community resources.
- Each student will demonstrate citizenship by contributing to the global community.
- Each student will be equipped for college and/or career opportunities.