Mission, Beliefs & Objectives
U.C.I.S.D. Mission Statement
The mission of Uvalde CISD, a progressive rural community with heritage of inspiring and growing leaders, is to ensure each student has an excellent foundation to reach his or her goals through:
- personalized, rigorous instructions,
- global experiences, a dedicated staff with high expectations, and
- community commitment and pride in the achievement of all students.
- We believe every person has value.
- We believe every person has potential.
- We believe every person learns.
- We believe in individual uniqueness.
- We believe individual determination is vital to success.
- We believe respect is the foundation for relationships.
- We believe community is essential for success.
- Each student will achieve global experiences through technology and community resources.
- Each student will demonstrate citizenship by contributing to the gobal community.
- Each student will be equipped for college and/or career opportunities.
Regular board meetings are held at 6:30 p.m. on the third Monday of each month at the Benson Boardroom.
The Board of Trustees include:
- Board President, Javier Flores
- Board Vice President, Luis Fernandez
- Board Secretary, Rob Fowler
- Board Trustees, Roland Sanchez, Anabel White, Laura Perez and Elisa Gonzales
Superintendent, Dr. Hal Harrell
District Offices Information
Uvalde Consolidated Independent School District
1000 North Getty St.
Uvalde TX 78801
Monday – Friday 7:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Use the "Departments" menu to visit the department you wish to contact. Each lists their full contact information including phone numbers and email addresses.
Click the link below to email us: