Mission, Beliefs & Objectives
The mission of Uvalde CISD, a progressive rural community with a heritage of inspiring and growing leaders, is to ensure each student has an excellent foundation to reach his or her goals through; personalized, rigorious instructions, global experiences, a dedicated staff with high expectations, community commitment and pride in the achievement of all students.
- We believe every person has value.
- We believe every person has potential.
- We believe every person learns.
- We believe in individual uniqueness.
- We believe individual determination is vital to success.
- We believe respect is the foundation for relationships.
- We believe community is essential for success.
- Each student will achieve global experiences through technology and community resources.
- Each student will demonstrate citizenship by contributing to the global community.
- Each student will be equipped for college and/or career opportunities.