Welcome to Crossroads Academy
Crossroads Academy HS is built around an ethic of care for the whole student in order to support the academic needs of At Risk students toward the completion of a High School Diploma. We seek to develop a curriculum that will build students’ self-confidence, academic capacity, and ability to compete at a high level in Post-secondary education, the military, & the 21st century workforce. We have a team of one administrator, one counselor, five classroom teachers, one para-professional teacher’s aide, and one administrative assistant. Our team is highly motivated to begin serving the students and community of UCISD.
1. Must live in Uvalde & Proof of Residency
2. 16 Years of age and under 21 by September 1st
3. Minimum of 10 High School Credits
4. Passed a minimum of 1 End of Course Exam (STAAR)
5. Student/Parent/Guardian Interview