District Office Information
Uvalde Consolidated Independent School District
1000 North Getty St.
Uvalde TX 78801
Monday – Friday 7:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Use the "Departments" menu to visit the department you wish to contact. Each lists their full contact information including phone numbers and email addresses.
Mission, Beliefs & Objectives
U.C.I.S.D. Mission Statement
The mission of Uvalde CISD, a progressive rural community with heritage of inspiring and growing leaders, is to ensure each student has an excellent foundation to reach his or her goals through:
- personalized, rigorous instructions,
- global experiences, a dedicated staff with high expectations, and
- community commitment and pride in the achievement of all students.
- We believe every person has value.
- We believe every person has potential.
- We believe every person learns.
- We believe in individual uniqueness.
- We believe individual determination is vital to success.
- We believe respect is the foundation for relationships.
- We believe community is essential for success.
- Each student will achieve global experiences through technology and community resources.
- Each student will demonstrate citizenship by contributing to the gobal community.
- Each student will be equipped for college and/or career opportunities.
Regular board meetings are held at 6:30 p.m. on the third Monday of each month at the Benson Boardroom.
The Board of Trustees
- Board President, Anabel White
- Board Vice President, Luis Fernandez
- Board Secretary, Rob Fowler
- Board Trustees, Javier Flores, Roland Sanchez, Elisa Gonzales and Cal Lambert