The National Academy of Future Scientists and Technologists gathers the country’s finest high school students who aspire to careers in science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) fields to single them out for special recognition and ongoing mentorship.
Young Delegates are brought face-to-face with:
Winners of the Nobel Prize, the most prestigious award in the world;
- Award winning young inventors and scientists;
- Deans of the world’s 10 top universities;
- Ivy League academic leaders;
- Leaders of science and tech;
- And scientific futurists;for three once-in-a-lifetime days of awe inspiring motivation, excitement, friendship and education. The Congress of Future Science and Technology Leaders, sponsored by the National Academy of Future Scientists and Technologists, will honor these young leaders and direct them to stay true to their dreams.
This will be a truly transformational experience. UHS student Matthew Williams received the National Academy of Future Scientists and Technologists Award of Excellence!
Matthew Williams (Matthew could not be in attendance, however his father Patrick Williams accepted his recognition on his behalf.)