|Title:||Director of Fine Arts|
|Location:||District (Open to current school employees)|
|Description:||Assist teachers and principals with all facets of K-12 Fine Arts Curriculum. Interpret policy, philosophy, and vision of the district to staff to ensure consistency in assigned programs and compliance with all state, University Interscholastic League (UIL), and district requirements.|
Special Knowledge & Skills
- Master’s Degree
- Valid Teacher Certification
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both in oral and written form.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationship with students, staff, and community.
- Ability to apply knowledge of current research and theory in specific field.
- Experience in different Fine Arts Areas
|Salary:||Commensurate upon experience|
|Contact Name:||Lucy Olvedo|
|Contact Phone:||(830) 278-6655|
|Contact Fax:||(830) 591-4909|
|Contact Address:||1000 North Getty Street|