|Title:||Assistant Speech Pathologist|
|Description:||Provide speech-language pathology services with speech, voice, or language disorders. Provide therapeutic intervention to eliminate or reduce problems or impairments that interfere with student's ability to derive full benefit from the educational program.|
- Bachelor’s degree in speech-language pathology from an ASHA accredited college or university or Bachelor’s degree with appropriate leveling courses.
- Valid Texas license in speech-language pathologist assistant granted by the State Examiners for Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology (SBESLPA)
- Knowledge of habilitation and rehabilitation of speech-language disorders and conditions
- Ability to instruct and manage student behavior
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel to multiple work locations as assigned
- Minimum of 25 hours observation and 25 hours of direct clinical service or ability to complete 50 hour requirement within 3 months of employment.
|Start Date:||October 2016|
|Salary:||Commensurate upon experience|
|Contact Name:||Lucy Olvedo|
|Contact Phone:||830-278-6655 Ext. 1031|
|Contact Address:||1000 North Getty Street|