|Title:||Area Content Specialist - Science|
|Location:||District wide |
Direct all aspects of the District-wide PK-12 Science instructional programs including curriculum development, implementation, assessment,
evaluation, and professional staff development.
- Bachelors degree in content area or related field; Masters degree preferred
- Valid Texas Teacher Certification by the State Board
- Valid Texas Driver's License with driving record that meets the requirements of the District
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations must be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- SIOP, ESL/Bilingual Certificate, ELPS Training a plus
- Minimum 5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
|Start Date:||2017-18 School Year|
|Salary:||Commensurate upon experience|
|Contact Name:||Lucy Olvedo|
|Contact Phone:||(830) 278-6655|
|Contact Fax:||(830) 591-4927|
|Contact Address:||1000 North Getty Street|